WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF CUSTOMIZED PIXELS TO PLEASE YOUR CUSTOMERS’ EYES
The era of yellow pages is a thing of the past. If it is not ‘on the web’, it might as well not exist. It is a frequently used cliché, but in today’s digital era, having your own website is an invaluable tool of presentation, sales and communication of the company with its customers. A visually interesting, clear and functional website adds value and credibility to the company.
At the same time, you have the opportunity to present your products, services or mission to a vast audience. Of course, always keeping the responsiveness in mind, so that whether on a mobile phone or on a tablet, your website will be as functional and effective as on a computer screen.
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE?
- Define the goal you are striving to achieve - do you want to focus on product sales, company presentations or community building? The reasons can be various and the website visual and its functionality must be based on this.
- Who do you want to bring to the site? - a customer, a fan, friends - we help you define the audience, the target group you want to reach.
- How do you get people to your website? This is achieved by online marketing, and we you are expert in this as well.
- Achieve your goal - a functional and magnetic website combined with a well-chosen marketing strategy will bring the audience you want to reach and help you attain your highest aspirations. A website is not a cost but an investment that pays you several times over, and is trackable.
PROCESS OF CREATING A WEBSITE
- Complete analysis of the goals and needs that you expect your site to achieve and meet.
- Create visuals and design elements of the entire website - whether it should be formal, funny, colourful, or just two-colour, etc.
- Design a site map - general structure with pages and sub-pages it will contain, and how they will be linked to each other.
- Create a wire frame – which is the basic layout of the site. It shows the layout of the individual sections and the functionality of the individual elements.
- Prepare the design for the entire website, reflecting the final look of the site, which maintains your corporate identity and is based on the design of your company’s design manual.
- Put the website in the WordPress Content Management System, add real content, animations, photos, videos, and get ready for the final launch.
- Launch the website on cloud hosting and introduce the website to the public.
- Conduct post-launch testing and optimization - we track site visitor feedback, comments, and then, on the basis of these results, we optimize imperfections to make your web presence even better.